We are an Eye and Facial Surgery care team efficiently capitalizing on modern technology to optimize treatment outcomes while maximizing patient education and satisfaction.
Mills Eye + Facial Surgery is a comprehensive eye and facial surgery practice with concentrations in OculoFacial Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgery, and Comprehensive Ophthalmology. We offer state of the art technology, convenient locations, and the most highly trained and credentialed staff possible. Our constantly evolving practice delivers high-tech modern advances in eye and facial surgery to the Gulf Coast in ways typically available only to patients in larger cities or university settings. Our offices, multiply-recognized as, “Best of the Bay Finalists” with locations in Crestview, Gulf Breeze, and Pensacola, are equipped with the latest technology available, both in terms of diagnostic equipment and computerized integration and have been referred to as models, with other surgeons and practices visiting to learn from us. When choosing Mills Eye + Facial Surgery, you can expect compassionate care from a team of true experts. We are dedicated to providing timely access to the highest quality clinical and surgical care delivered with sensitivity, kindness, and empathy in a relaxed and friendly, yet high-tech environment. We know that from the waiting room to the operating room, you will know you are in a special place.
We invite you to call us today at 850.266.7500 and see who we are: We are courteous. We are listening. We are state of the art. We are efficient & proficient. Come in and SEE… We are Mills Eye + Facial Surgery, and WE are focused on YOU.
David M. Mills, MD, FACS
David M. Mills, MD, FACS is an Oculo-Facial Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic surgeon, uniquely certified by both the American Board of Ophthalmology and the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS). With each case, he will take the time to educate his patient to give them their options, explain the procedures, and help them make the decision that is right for them. Dr. Mills is an accomplished clinician, speaker and researcher, having personally published over 20 peer-reviewed articles and book chapters with speaking engagements across the nation. His numerous credentials include:
- Board-Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Certified, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- Fellow, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ASOPRS)
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Mills is considered a top ophthalmologist for cataract surgery. This common condition causes vision to become increasingly blurred, cloudy, and distorted. During micro-incision cataract surgery, your cloudy natural lens is removed and replaced with an artificial lens designed and intended to restore crisp, clear vision. Mills Eye + Facial Surgery offers a selection of popular "Premium" intraocular lenses, including Symfony®, TECNIS® multifocal, Crystalens®, ReStor®, and many of these have versions designed to correct astigmatism. These "Premium" lens implants are designed to reduce, and in many cases eliminate, the need for glasses following surgery. Click the button below to learn more about cataracts.Learn More About Cataracts
I had a wonderful experience at your facility; the exams were comprehensive and thorough. I enjoyed my time in the office, and everyone was kind and very professional. - Kathy T.
Dr. Mills office is very professional and nice. They take such good care of all their patients and they always take their time to go over and explain everything. My husband has had cataract surgery on both eyes with Dr. Mills and if I ever need a procedure done, I would come back to see Dr. Mills. - The Thweatts
Mills Eye + Facial Surgery
Treatments & Procedures
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Brow lift
- Dermal fillers
- Facial liposuction
- Forehead lift
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Lip augmentation
- Neck lift
- Non-surgical facial treatments
- Scar revision
Functional Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
- Eyelid ptosis repair (droopy lid)
- Blepharoplasty for removal of excess skin and fat of the eyelid (dermatochalasis)
- Eyelid malpositions (ectropion / entropion) repair
- Floppy eyelid syndrome (caused by sleep apnea) reconstruction
- Functional BOTOX® treatment (for Benign Essential Blepharospasm (BEB))
- Eyelash problems (trichiasis)
- Eyelid inflammations (blepharitis, chalazion, dermatitis)
- Benign eyelid lesions (lumps and bumps) excision
- Malignant skin cancer excision & reconstruction
- Orbital decompression surgery (for Graves’ Disease)
- Orbitotomy surgery (for orbital tumors)
- Orbital trauma (Orbital fractures)
- Lacrimal surgery (tearing & watery eyes) (DCR, Jones Tubes, Silicone Tubes)
- Enucleation / evisceration (eye removal for trauma/cancer/blind painful eyes)
- Congenital oculofacial defects (congenital ptosis/blocked tear ducts/orbital dermoid/etc.)
See the Difference
Effective, Non-invasive Treatment Options
Patients preferring a non-surgical approach toward reducing wrinkles or enhancing facial features, such as the lips, cheeks, and chin, can achieve stunning results with our various injectable and dermal filler options. We specialize in wide range of treatments, including, BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC, and RADIESSE®, to help patients achieve a younger, more vibrant and glowing look. Our treatments are specifically designed to deliver incredible results that appear natural and can give you the dramatic boost of confidence that you desire.
Use our easy online rating system to let us know about your treatment experience and the level of care you received.